Keith Kyker, author of “Teaching Digital Photography: The Ultimate Guide to ‘Tween and Teen Learning,” will teach a workshop titled Improving Your Digital Photography. The workshop will run every Tuesday evening, beginning January 27th until the last session on March 3rd. Depending on demand, a second session may offered, running from March 24th to April 28th.
Mr. Kyker will lecture about photographic concepts, give students feedback on their own photographs, and guide students as they learn numerous digital editing techniques using Adobe Photoshop. Students will practice on their own images, as well as example images provided by the instructor. Additionally, students will be able to:
- Learn about and implement photographic composition concepts.
- Create digital layout projects using photographs.
- Crop digital images for size and content.
- Enhance or fix digital images.
- Utilize multiple images and effects within a single image.
- Add shapes and text to images.
- And much more!
The cost to enroll is $75. For more information, call PWSC’s Help Desk at 907-834-1600.