Prince William Sound Community College

Study in Alaska with No Out of State Tuition at PWSCC
Page Header of Transcripts



The University of Alaska has partnered with Parchment Exchange to provide secure delivery of electronic transcripts and ordering services for both electronic and paper transcripts. All official transcript requests must be made through the student’s UAOnline account (select “Official Transcript Request Service” from the menu). Students can also access their unofficial transcripts under the Student Records menu in UAOnline. If the student has a ‘hold’ they will not be able to order official transcripts or view their unofficial transcript until the hold is cleared.

Before ordering an electronic transcript, please confirm with the recipient that they will accept an electronic transcript and check your unofficial transcript at UAOnline to ensure it is up-to-date (see “Obtaining Your Unofficial Transcripts” below for more information). We do not hold transcript requests for pending grades or degrees.

Order Official Transcripts Through UAOnline

Click here for step-by-step instructions for ordering official transcripts through UAOnline.

There are three choices when ordering official transcripts
  1. $12 Official Electronic PDF Transcript- the fastest Delivery Processed and delivered by the next business day. University of Alaska official transcript delivered by email in a secure electronic PDF
  2. $30 Official Paper Transcript – EXPEDITED 24-hour processing; Official University of Alaska Paper Transcript EXPEDITED is processed and mailed by next business day. Sent by U.S. Postal Service first class mail.
  3. 3.) $15 Official Paper Transcript – normal processing; Official University of Alaska paper transcript processed and sent by U.S. Postal Service first class mail within five business days.

Please note that you should rarely, if ever, need to send your official transcript to your own University of Alaska (UA) campus or from one UA campus to another. We highly recommend that you confirm with the intended recipient whether or not a transcript is necessary before ordering. A transcript request submitted through UAOnline will prompt a transcript to be sent from each campus (PWSC, UAA, UAF and UAS) that you’ve attended. For example, if you place an order and pay for one transcript and have attended PWSC, UAA, UAF and UAS, one transcript will be sent from each institution.

Official transcripts of credit earned at other institutions, high school transcripts, and other supporting documents which have been presented for admission or evaluation of credit become the property of PWSC and are not re-issued or copied.

Obtaining Your Unofficial Transcripts

You can view and print your unofficial transcript by logging into UAOnline.

If you do not know your username and/or password: please go to and select Option 3. If you are unable to find your username and/or set your password, please call Information Technology Services at 907-786-4646 for assistance.


Once you’re logged into UAOnline, you can access your unofficial transcript by:

  1. Clicking on the Student Services & Account Information tab.
  2. Then, click on Student Records.
  3. Next, click on Academic Transcript.
  4. To view your transcript with all of your coursework, select All Levels as the Transcript Type and then click Submit. If you wish to view coursework at a specific level (i.e. undergraduate, graduate, professional development, etc.), select the appropriate level from the Transcript Level dropdown before clicking on Submit.

Please note that courses completed prior to 1982 are maintained on microfilm and microfiche and may not appear on your unofficial transcript in UAOnline.

Transcripts for Admission into PWSC

For instructions on submitting your official transcripts to PWSC for formal admission to a degree or certificate program, please visit our Admissions Page.

For more information, contact PWSC Student Affaris at 907-834-1600 or email