Personal Training Program
We are happy to offer individualized Personal Training Sessions with our Certified Personal Trainers on staff.
The PWSCC Personal Training Program begins with an Initial Consultation with a Personal Trainer. The Initial Consultation consists of a 1.5 hour session in which the Personal Trainer will discuss and set goals with the client, evaluate current fitness levels, and begin a fitness program. The Initial Consultation costs $60.
Please dress in comfortable work-out clothes, wear indoor gym shoes, and bring a water bottle.
After an Initial Consultation, the rate for Personal Training Sessions is $45. Sessions last one hour and are scheduled directly with the Personal Trainer.
Buy a package of 10 Personal Training Sessions and receive the Initial Consultation for FREE! Total package cost is $450. This package is all-inclusive with:
– Fitness testing and measurements
– Goal setting and planning
– Steadily progressing workouts customized for your fitness level
– Nutritional information
– Workout at the Health & Fitness Center or in the comfort of your own home.
– Appointment times with Personal Trainers must be respected. Rescheduling will be considered within reason as long as at least 24 hours’ notice is given. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice or no-shows will be charged the hourly Personal Trainer rate. If the Personal Trainer must cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice the client will receive one free session.
– Client tardiness will be deducted from the appointment time, which is still full cost.
– Participants in the Personal Trainer Program must have current memberships at the PWSCC Health & Fitness Center or pay the daily membership rate when working with the Personal Trainer.