Step Three: Housing
Living on campus is safe, affordable, convenient, comfortable, and enhances the overall educational experience for students. Campus residency provides students with a multitude of supportive resources, social outlets, significant peer interactions, and leadership opportunities that commuter students do not have access to. Residential students live amongst neighbors who share a similar commitment to their higher education and benefit from a living environment conducive to learning and personal development.
On-campus (Valdez Campus only) living options include:
- Recently renovated accommodations in a number of apartment styles, including studio, one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom apartments.
- Private or double-occupancy apartments.
- Family housing for students and eligible family members.
- Our residence halls have the best location and best rates in town. YOU CAN’T GET A BETTER DEAL!
- We offer a safe community for students of all ages, surrounded by the impressive Valdez landscape. The halls are located right next to the college and across the street from the grocery store. Everywhere you want to be is only a short walk from the residence halls.
- All utilities and local telephone service are included in your rent, so you don’t have to worry about bills at the end of every month.
- All student units are fully furnished with living room and dining room furniture. Kitchen appliances, including microwaves, are provided. Each resident is provided a personal twin-sized bed, mattress, desk, chair, dresser, and nightstand.
- Laundry facilities are available in the residence halls.
- Student housing is substance free – smoking and alcohol are prohibited.
- Live-in professional and paraprofessional housing staff provide 24-hour assistance.
- For complete Housing Information please visit the Housing web pages or call the Housing Manager at (907) 834-1634.
Mail the Application for Housing to:
Student Services – PWSCC
PO Box 97
Valdez AK 99686
Once completed, click here for STEP FOUR
For information on off campus housing, please go to www.valdezalaska.org
Page Updated: November 8, 2011 by Ryan Adkins