Prince William Sound Community College

Study in Alaska with No Out of State Tuition at PWSCC
Page Header of Non-Degree Seeking & High School Non-Graduate Students


Non-Degree Seeking & High School Non-Graduate Students

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Individuals in this category are not currently seeking a PWSCC certificate or degree. Non-degree seeking students need only satisfy course prerequisites to register in courses. Non-degree seeking students do not qualify for financial aid or immigration status.

High School Non-Graduates

Individuals 18 years of age and over who do not have a high school diploma or GED may still enroll in classes and may be admitted to associate and certificate programs under the open enrollment policy once assessment and advisement have taken place.

Interested persons should contact an advisor at their local campus. An advisor reviews the individual’s background, provides an opportunity for assessment, and determines the appropriate entry level of instruction.

Copper Basin students should contact the Copper Basin Extension Center at 907.822.3673. Cordova students should contact the Cordova Extension Center at 907.424.7598. All other students should contact the Valdez main campus at 907.834.1645.