|Class||Instructor||Course ID (Course Code)||Course Delivery|
|MATH 054||rdrobb AT pwscc DOT edu||robb77356||LIVE|
|MATH 055||rdrobb AT pwscc DOT edu||robb57766||LIVE|
|MATH 105||rdrobb AT pwscc DOT edu||robb81674||LIVE & WEB|
|MATH 107||rdrobb AT pwscc DOT edu||robb23603||LIVE & WEB|
Login to CourseCompass/Pearson MyLabs
Pearson MyLabs in CourseCompass offers innovative homework, student assessment, and multimedia instructional tools that enrich student learning and improve course outcomes. Once you have registered for one of these classes either on campus or online, do the following steps to obtain access to the course.
- You will need to register to enter CourseCompass for the first time. After you register, you can log in to CourseCompass to use it. Before you register, make sure you have:
- A valid email address that you check regularly
- The course ID for you CourseCompass course, which you receive from your instructor or Course Codes
- A valid credit card, or a PayPal account
- You can obtain your access code in one of two ways.
- To register for CourseCompass and enroll in your course(s), complete the following:
- Click Register on the CourseCompass home page
- Click Next on the Before you Start page
- Follow the instructions to register and enroll.
- You will be asked to:
- Enter your course ID
- Provide your access code or payment information
- Create a login name and password and provide contact information
At the end of the registration process, you can click Log In Now on the Confirmation and Summary page to enter your course.